Phyllis said free agent sales agent Bryce Harper has signed a $ 300 million deal.
As spring training begins, all eyes are focused on Bryce Harper.
Harper is the biggest free agent who has not yet signed a deal, and has been courting Philadelphia Phyllis and the Los Angeles Dodgers in recent days. Both teams met with Harper in his home town of Las Vegas, and Dodgers was interested in a short-bargain deal. for 10 years and $ 300 million, the largest free agent contract in the history of the MLB. Here are the latest news and rumors about baseball :
• Some Phyllis officials are "concerned" that Bryce Harper will sign with the Dodgers if the Los Angeles offer is close to the offer of Philadelphia. The Dodgers admired Nolan Arenaado on the Rocky Mountains, but the third baseman signed an extension with Colorado. It is reported that Rockies are considering signing third baseball Nolan Arenado on a $ 245m contract, which will amount to $ 35 million a year.
MLB Network ) The value will interrupt the record deal with Miguel Cabrera, in which he earns $ 31
• The Cardinals reportedly agreed on a four-year, $ 68 million extension with pitcher Miles Mikolas. (Derrick Hood, St. Louis Post-Dispatcher John Hayman, Fancred / MLB Network) Bethis and Friend Didi Gregorius. New York is expected to complete expansion with Betances. It is expected that Gregorius will receive a significant deal because it is mutual respect on both sides. Phyllis offered Bryce Harper a contract worth over $ 300 million, and there are other teams that offer that kind of money. too. (John Heyman, FanCred / MLB Network )
• Cardinal SP Carlos Martinez is expected to start in 2019 on the list of injured. (19459011) Roster Resource
• Rangers signed Infelder Logan Forsythe on a deal worth $ 2 million if he reached the majors. (John Heyman, Fancred / MLB Network )
• Free agent Pitcher Dallas Kuecel says he does not press the panic button, although he remains unsigned. (19459017) Fox 26
• Keaton Kershaw, a Dodgers starter, struggles with a shoulder problem and will not throw for a few days. (Ken Gurnick, MLB.com )
• Yankees are working to extend the contract to relieve Dellins Betances. • Yankees signed Aaron Hicks, a seven-year deal worth $ 70 million, which includes a club option for the eighth year. (Team)