We’ve all been deceived before, but all signs point to the WWE finally slowly reconsidering the Sasha Banks / Bayley feud that changed the game in 2015.
The last step happened last night (August 30) in Payment when the duo missed the women’s team titles of Shine Basler and Nia Jax. Sasha was in the (fantastic) final, which saw her lose her last #TwoBeltz, but Bailey was the one who technically introduced herself to Baszler.
This is a question that the boss wants to clarify very well today …
The SmackDown women̵
Aside from how Golden Role models have once again become former WWE women’s champions, there aren’t many things that Bayley Uno Strap can see. Look who is responsible for the decision in all matches for the title of the second management …
- Sasha assigned Nikki Cross on June 5 Breaking to win titles
- Sasha turned Alexa Bliss to keep the titles Luke
- Sasha makes Shotzi Blackheart touch bank statement to keep NXT headlines from June 17
- Sasha makes Peyton Royce touch bank statement to keep headlines June 22 Cruel
- Sasha makes Kyrie Sane touch Bank Report to keep the titles on July 13 Cruel
Their short first run was not so one-sided (Banks made Sonia Devil touch to become the first champions in the Elimination Chamber; Bailey nailed Jax to Fastlane), but ended when a team member other than Sasha was attached by Royce in WrestleMania 35.
We’ll see if that keeps Bailey from talking about Banks’ inability to defend the title of stern women. Somehow I doubt it.