Sony Pictures Home Entertainment announced when Spider-Man: Far From Home will be released on digital and Blu-ray. good extras for movie fans, includes a number of feature films plus the reel, alternate ending and extended scenes.
Spider-Man: Far From Home will be available digitally on September 17th and will arrive on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and DVD on October 1st. This (most likely) will be the last time fans will see Tom Holland play Spider-Man on a Sony Pictures / Marvel Studios outing, so it will be essential for sc to drop this message when finally arrives.
This makes the issue even more significant after splitting ways between Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios this way forever redirects Spiderman's cinematic course) is the fact that this is the last time I will ever get fun features focused on MCU-specific characters. Of course, if we're talking about Far from Home then the MCU-specific characters we're talking about are Nick Fury and Maria Hill, played by Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulder with respectively. The Nick Fury / Maria Hill feature (entitled "Fury & Hill") is not the only fun. There are a total of 11 features, not including reels and exits, as well as a never-seen alternate ending and some extended scenes. If you're a fan who's big on, say, cast and crew interviews, the evolution of Mysterio's character from the comics page to the big screen, how the designs on Spiderman's costumes Away from Home came together , or you want some Easter eggs, then you need this edition in your life AS BULGARIAN.
In addition to all the features and fun bonus material, there's a new short movie called "Peter's To-Do List", Included in the Digital, DVD and 4K UHD Blu-ray releases. See the clip from the short film below, as well as a full list of all the special features plus descriptions:
DVD / DIGITAL / BLU-RAY / 4K UHD SPECIAL SPECIES :
- New original short text: " Peter's To-Do List" : Peter has several orders to complete before he can leave for his class trip.
- Featurette Teacher Travel Tips : Mr. Harrington and Mr. Dell provide some tips on how to get across the European continent.
- Featurette "Stepping Up" : Explore how Spider-Man was introduced to the MCU, the ways Tom Holland transformed Peter Parker's character and what the future holds for the Spider-Man.
- Featurette "Suit Up" : The costume doesn't make the hero – but he plays a big part in who they are and who they can become. This piece looks at all of Peter's different costumes in the movie, and with the behind-the-scenes footage, we can see why some of the costumes are better than others.
- Featurette "Far, Far, Far From Home" : Famous movie locations serve historical points and set the tone, but they are also great for traveling! Hear from the cast about their on-the-spot experiences.
- Featurette "It Takes Two" : A Special Look at the Chemistry Between John Watts and Tom Holland.
- Featurette Fury & Hill : MCU Men Kobe Smulders and Samuel L. Jackson Return as Agent Maria Hill and Nick Fury!
- Featurette "The Ginter-Riva Effect" : A Look at the Subtitle of Villains and How the Relations of William Ginter-Riva The Spider-Man: Away from Home right up to the start of the MCU.
- "Thank you, Mrs. Parker." Featurette : A look at the rethinking of Maria Tomei by Aunt May, from At Home to Far from Home .
- Featurette "Brother's Trust" : A quick look at some of the incredible works that Tom Holland and his brothers have done through their charity, The Brothers Trust.
- Featurette "The Jump-Off" : Interviews with the cast and crew We continue through all the incredible stunts of Away from Home.
- Featurette : "You see me now": We study the evolution of Mysterio and why Jake Gyllenhaal is the ideal role.
- Stolen Easter Eggs : Allow EDITH to reveal some of the hidden Easter eggs you may have missed!
- Select Pre-Vis Scene : Comparison of Pre-Vis Scene with Movie
- Gag Reel & Outtakes
- Alternative and Extended Scenes Alternative and Extended Scenes