The late gaming game at the end of 2020 is already upon us, which means that the schedule for playing games is already really heating up before the busy holiday season. In September 2020, the main rival comes from Amazon and still additional updates and improvements to Stadia, while the more important games also appeared in the service!
About Stadia ‘Save State’: This is our overview of all the updates, upgrades, and potential pitfalls for Google’s gaming streaming platform over the past month. We also decompile the latest versions of the Stadia app and dig through the code online to better understand where Stadia is headed. Expect opinions, information and speculation about everything Google Stadia, games and everything in between.
New editions in September
Another month passed, which means another set of new Stadia titles to start streaming. Last month saw a slight lull in the “new”
The cult independent game hit Hotline Miami and its visceral 2D sequel Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number have made their way to the Stadia, allowing you to sneak through the Russian mafia as “Jacket” – the silent protagonist.
Immerse your friends in the NBA2K21 basketball sim, which has joined fellow 2K sports title PGA Tour on the cloud gaming platform. Strange, although it’s “21” – to denote the current season – it’s actually the 22nd title in the 2K basketball franchise.
After a long wait, in September 2020, the Stadia edition was launched, which allows comic book fans to get into the shoes of Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Incredible Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America and Thor are currently in one of the funniest comic book bindings to date.
République began its life on iOS back in 2013, but has since broken Apple’s mobile operating system chains and found itself on multiple platforms that now include Stadia. The stealth game is inspired by classic titles like Metal Gear Solid, with some sophisticated twists on the old formula.
True wrastlin fans can also enjoy the supreme action of WWE 2K Battlegrounds, which is a return to the cartoon style of brawling games. You can fight the current WWE list with some notable Hall of Fame, including “Rattlesnake” Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan, Jake “The Snake” Roberts, The Rock, and many more.
We’ve joined these titles from the fourth in the Serious Sam franchise, which sees you shooting through hordes of aliens and beasts in an attempt to save planet Earth. The latest addition to September 2020 is the classic Uno card game.
In all, a reasonable eight new titles are coming to Stadia in September 2020, including:
- Miami Hotline
- The Miami Hotline is a high-octane action game overflowing with brutal brutality, hard-boiled weapons and a skull crushing melee. Set in an alternative from 1989 in Miami, you will take on the role of a mysterious antihero in a murderous riot against the shady underworld at the behest of your answering machine. You will soon find that you are struggling to control what is happening and why you are prone to these acts of violence.
- Miami Hotline 2: Wrong number
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is the brutal conclusion of the Hotline Miami saga, set against the backdrop of escalating violence and retribution for bloodshed in the original game. Follow the paths of several different factions – each with its own dubious methods and uncertain motivations – as unforeseen consequences intersect and reality slides back into a shining mist of neon and bloodshed.
- Marvel’s Avengers
- Marvel’s Avengers is an epic third-person action-adventure game that combines an original cinematic story with single-player gameplay and co-op play. Assemble a team of up to four players online, master extraordinary abilities, customize the growing list of characters and protect the Earth from escalating threats.
- NBA 2K21
- NBA 2K21 is the latest title in the world-famous, best-selling NBA 2K series, providing an industry-leading sports video experience. With extensive improvements to best-in-class graphics and gameplay, competitive and online community features, and deep, diverse game modes, NBA 2K21 offers a unique immersion in all aspects of basketball and NBA culture – where everything is Game.
- Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, FEAR), République is an exciting and up-to-date stealth action game that explores the dangers of government surveillance in the Internet age. You call from Hope, a woman in a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking the complex network to monitor the country and take control, you translate Hope through a network of dangers and fraud in five exciting episodes.
- Serious Sam 4
- The serious Sam 4 revives the classic FPS series in a powerful prehistory, loaded with an explosive arsenal, intergalactic carnage and perfectly synchronized single-line cars.
- One of the most iconic classic games we all started to know and love! UNO is back with an assortment of exciting new features, such as added video chat support and a whole new themed system that adds more fun! Match cards either by matching a color or value and play action cards to change things. Compete against others to empty your hand before everyone else in the classic game, or customize your experience with a variety of home rules and match settings to ensure you and your friends never play the same game twice! Also, get ready to shake things up with new branded themes, introducing unprecedented themed cards that really change the way you play the game!
- WWE 2K battlefields
- The WWE World is your battlefield with all-new, top-notch arcade action in your face, while your favorite WWE Superstars and Legends battle it out in an unusual interactive environment around the world. Compete in your favorite types of matches with an arsenal of exaggerated maneuvers, special abilities and devastating reinforcements, including Steel Cage, Royal Rumble, Fatal Four Way and many more, as Mauro Ranallo and Jerry “The King” Lawler call all the chaos! Are you ready to enter the battlefield?
Stadia Pro: Upcoming games for October
Stadia Pro members will receive a total of six games as part of their first-class membership for October 2020. “Free” titles as part of the monthly subscription will include the following from October 1, 2020:
- Dead by Daylight
- Man: Fall Flat
- Lara Croft: The Temple of Osiris
- Superhot: Mind Control Delete
Don’t forget to order the free titles in September. You should still be able to get Super Bomberman R Online, Gunsport, Hitman, Hello Neighbor, Metro Last Light Redux and the Embr early access title, all as part of your $ 8.99 monthly subscription fee.
Three more titles leave the Stadia Pro level in October inclusive The monstrous boy and the damn kingdom,, The Turing test, and Metro 2033 Redux. The number will now be 29 titles after these additions and subtractions:
GYLT, Destiny 2: The Collection, SteamWorld Dig 2, SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, SteamWorld Dig, SteamWorld Heist, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, Superhot, Little Nightmares, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, Panzer Dragoon of Loathing, West, Remake, Crayta, Orcs Must Die! 3, Strange Brigade, Just Shapes & Beats, Rock of Ages 3: Make and Break, Super Bomberman R Online, Gunsport, Hitman, Hello Neighbor, Metro Last Light Redux, Embr, Dead by Daylight, Human: Fall Flat, SUPERHOT: MIND EXPOSURE CONTROL, Lara Croft: The Temple of Osiris, Celeste and Jotun
Google Stadia: New features added in September 2020
IOS Stadia support (sort of)
If you’ve been watching Stadia fans for the past few weeks, you may be aware that iOS 14 allows you to launch Stadia through an iOS web browser. By cheating the user agent and targeting Stadia’s web application, gaming is really possible on the iPhone or iPad. It’s just … well, it’s a pain in the ass.
Using a modified web browser, you can launch Stadia on iOS, but it cannot recognize the controller you are using, so you will need to use some nous to use your chosen gamepad.
Safari support for Google Stadia controller in beta
Although Apple is still digging into its heels over enabling iOS game streaming, it has still added support for the Google Stadia controller with Safari in beta just before the end of September 2020. This may suggest that Google introduced Stadia to iOS as a network app, but for now this only applies to the desktop version of Safari.
Entering portrait mode has been removed from Stadia on Android TV
Although a special Stadia Android TV app is still missing, the latest version 2.32 compilation has already removed the forced portrait entry when side-loading the app into your streaming field. This makes the login process a little tidier and more consistent with your TV’s user interface.
As usual, you can count on us to spend some serious time diving deep into the Google Stadia app for Android. It would not be fair to keep our findings to ourselves, especially when we find that upcoming and experimental features are likely to focus on the platform soon. Here are the biggest upcoming or most notable additions to Google Stadia that we discovered in September 2020:
UPlay + integration
With the launch of Stadia 2.32, Google seems to have made the final touches on the official launch of messages, as well as UPlay +, a better recruitment system and more. To be clear, UPlay + has not been added to the Stadia store since September 2020. It looks like it will come as a new category of games in the online store at some point in the not-so-distant future.
Stadia Community Forum
The Stadia Community Forum is a hotbed of official Stadia news, but this month Google is linking the online community account in detail. When activated, you will be able to link your account and Stadia Founders will receive a special badge with added exclusive Questions and Answers for “Founders Hub” and others.
Our latest Google Stadia reviews
The games were announced for Google Stadia in September 2020.
Looking ahead, we’re still a long way from a “big” library of game titles to choose from, but there have been plenty of announcements about games coming to Stadia in the future in September 2020. We expect more announcements about games coming to streaming. the platform now that a direct rival has been announced by Amazon – in the form of Luna.
Here is the full list of games joining Stadia with release time frames, where it is marked:
- Ari and the secret of the seasons
- Cake Bash
- Carnival of Death
- Fenyx Rising
- Figure: Creed Valley
- Kaze and the wild masks
- Riders Republic
- Risk of rain 2
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
- Detective Darkside
- Detective Darkside 2
What are you playing at Google Stadia in September 2020?
An avid Stadia player? Tell us what you enjoy on the platform throughout the month. Also, what do you look forward to the most? Let us know in the comments section below.
More about Google Stadia:
FTC: We use automatic income partnerships. More ▼.
Check out 9to5Google on YouTube for more news: