OnePlus released a new update for its latest flagship – OnePlus 7 Pro last week, but initially carrier-bound units did not get it.
If you purchased the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro, we'd be glad to hear that the numerous owners reported improvements to the camera, but also some optimizations and enhancements to various phone features. (via AndroidSoul) they were able to download and install the update of their phones. Although this is a staged release, the OTA update must be available to everyone in the next few days, so be sure to check your phone for a notification message. Changes to the update, so here are all the improvements and optimizations you will get with OxygenOS 9.5.7:
- Enhanced overall contrast and color rendition; 1
- Fixed question about greenish tone in some scenes with low light;
- Fixed noise problem in some HDR scenes;
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in ultra-wide scenes;
- Enhanced clarity and color of Nightscape;
- Improved brightness and clarity at Nightscape's extremely low light scene.
- Optimized double touch to wake;
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display;
- Improved voice quality for voice calls from third party applications Expect more updates from OnePlus, as the Chinese company is known to provide updates on a weekly basis (when needed) that lead to significant changes to their phones. Also keep feedback because OnePlus is, obviously, one of the companies that appreciate your voices.