AUBRAN, Alabama ̵
Auburn fans have already won this morning when Turn undercover reported in our Foreplay notebook that the zero tiger starters are expected to miss the game with problems related to COVID-19. There will still be some players, but given the way things looked for Auburn a few weeks ago, when the practice had to be stopped for a few days, Gus MalzanThe “team” should be pleased with the way he returned from the jump in the cases.
Can’t be glued to the TV during Auburn’s first home game under the lights this year? Keep it locked with this link for great plays, scores, injuries, turnovers, stats and more throughout the night.
After the game, watch Turn undercover for instant analysis, interviews with players and coaches, statistical breakdowns, the biggest storylines, and much, much more Saturday night and Sunday. You will not want to miss it.
- 13:42 2Q: The oxen stop third and short, but hit the 47-yard field goal. TENNESSEE 10, AUBURN 0.
- END 1Q: TENNESSEE 7, AUBURN 0. Total yards: Tennessee 169, Auburn 74. Third Falls: Tennessee 4-of-5, Auburn 1-of-3. Jarrett Guarantano: 9 for 12, 116 yards, quick touchdown. Bo Knicks: 2 for 7, 31 yards, interception.
- 0:12 1Q: Tennessee is marching again. Guarantano has over 100 yards and the Vols are 4-out of 5 in third place. Tennessee takes a timeout on Auburn’s 38-yard line.
- 2:40 1Q: Bo Knicks throws his first interception in his career at home. He is selected in the end zone, looking for Anthony Schwartz.
- 3:45 1Q: Biggsby is outside the medical tent, standing to the side without his helmet.
- 3:45 1Q: Auburn is in the red zone after gains of 17, 11 and 13 yards.
- 5:56 1Q: Guarantano enters the final zone in a quarterback draw. 80-yard touchdown device for Vols. TENNESSEE 7, AUBURN 0.
- 6:55 1Q: Falls in the red zone after another pass from third place.
- 9:10 1Q: Auburn Returning Tank Biggsby is examined by medical personnel in the side tent.
- 9:10 1Q: Tennessee transforms third and 15th into a 33-yard rush by Eric Gray.
- 10:44 1Q: First down for Auburn at Tank Bigsby run, but that’s it. The tigers repel him.
- 12:29 1Q: Jamien Sherwood gets a sack in third place. Volunteers miss the 50-yard field. Auburn takes on 33.
- 13:24 1Q: Tennessee in the 30-yard line of Auburn after several great performances by Jarrett Guarantano.
- 15:00 1Q: Tennessee gets the ball to open the game on their own 25-yard line.