- Insider has asked Michelin-starred chefs to share their favorite non-pumpkin pie desserts.
- Confectioner Dan Kleinhandler makes S’mores pie with homemade breadcrumbs and dark chocolate caramel ganache.
- Beverly Kim from Parachute makes cream stuffed with pumpkin to combine jam with savory.
- The legendary restaurateur Daniel Bulud combines all the classic flavors of autumn – pumpkin, pecan and apple – in one super pie.
- Visit the Insider homepage for more stories.
As for Thanksgiving dinner, there are several dishes that are always considered essential: turkey, potatoes and pumpkin pie.
But not everyone is a fan of the pumpkin and that̵
That’s why we asked Michelin-starred chefs to share their favorite non-pumpkin pie desserts. They also gave us tips on recreating some of these dishes at home, while others can be purchased depending on where you are.
From S’mores-inspired pies to mouth-watering creams, you’ll want to see these Michelin-approved chef-approved desserts on your Thanksgiving menu.