قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ The 11-year-old is recognized for rescuing the family of carbon monoxide

The 11-year-old is recognized for rescuing the family of carbon monoxide



An 11-year-old boy was recognized on Monday to save his family when their home was full of carbon monoxide. On February 3, Milind Cumer called 9-1-1 and opened windows after his family members started complaining of headaches, dizziness, and vomiting. He suspected it might be carbon monoxide poisoning. It turns out he was right because a CO leakage was discovered from a defective furnace.

Kummer was recognized by the Warsaw School Board and the first response to the school council meeting on Monday night at Edgewood High School and a certificate was presented.


Source link