قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ The 20-year-old American student mysteriously died in his sleep after eating a simple meal

The 20-year-old American student mysteriously died in his sleep after eating a simple meal



A student, 20, dies in his sleep after eating pasta he prepared for himself five days earlier and dropped

  • A student dies after eating the remains of pasta that are were left on their kitchen chair for five days
  • The 20-year-old Belgian fell ill after eating spaghetti residues
  • The noodle was stored at room temperature for most of the week
  • . , only to be found dead in bed the following morning by his devastated parents

Daily Mail.com Reporter

9

|

A student has died after having drunk a bowl of paste he has left on his kitchen chair for five days.

The 20-year-old from Brussels to Belgium is sick after taking spaghetti leftovers. five days earlier and stored at room temperature.

The man, known only as AJ, became violently ill and went to bed to stop him.

The next morning he was found dead in bed by his shocked parents.

  A student died after eating a bowl of paste he left on his kitchen chair for five days

  A student died after having eaten a bowl of pasta that he left on his kitchen a chair for five days (19659015) A student died after having drank a bowl of pasta that he left on his kitchen chair for five days [image] </p>
</div>
<p class= The incident happened in October 2008 and

He warmed the spaghetti in the microwave oven before he started doing sports.

Finally, he returned home half an hour later, suffering from headache, abdominal pain and nausea. He vomited a few hours and went to the bathroom only twice to sleep at midnight. The man's lifeless body was discovered 11 hours later by his "worried" parents who worried only when he did not go to college.

The autopsy showed that he died suddenly from food poisoning caused by a bacterium called bacillus cereus.

Bacillus cereus is a spore-producing bacterium that produces toxins that cause vomiting and diarrhea. He supposed they were just part of. While the student, known only as AJ, had both symptoms, he healed his symptoms as a regular seizure of food poisoning, drinking plenty of water and taking no medication.

Samples of pasta and tomato sauce sauce, the remnants of dinner, were also sent for analysis at the National Refectory for Food Outbreaks

It was found that the toxins from the bacteria were so large that the liver was causing it he failed and he was dead.

The case, which was originally included in the American Journal of Clinical Microbiology, explains how harmful bacteria have caused AJ's liver closure. its YouTube channel. Samples of spoiled pasta and tomato sauce were analyzed.

The National Reference Laboratory for food-borne outbreaks confirmed that spaghetti is contaminated with "significant quantities" by B.cereus, although it does not exist in the sauce. "Many people eat pasta or any other form of noodles that are left for a day or two and are good," he said, "but be careful about food left over for several hours." If the food smells funny, it's always It's good to be safe than to regret

Commentators online have not shown much sympathy to the student

It was somewhat dumb but not really something you expect to kill a day later. " man.

"I do not know why someone would leave perennial food in the kitchen for 5 days and I think it's good eat it, "said added

Advertising

]
Source link