Nippon Ichi Software has released new information about The evil king and the noble hero a re-introduction of the Royal Dragon and the main character Yuu, as well as a presentation of some of the friends that the players will meet in their adventure.
Take the details below.
■ Main characters
Dragon King (Overlord)
Yuu’s successor and king of monsters. Although he once feared people like the evil Overlord, he has since turned over a new leaf and even secretly helped people. He helps Yuu train to become a noble hero like her father.
The child of the late Hero. A human girl who hears stories about the adventures of her father, the Hero, from the Dragon King every night and longs to become a hero like him. But she doesn’t know that the Dragon King, her foster parent, is the Overlord her father once fought.
■ Friends who will end up with you
A snow fox that lives on Ice Moon Hill. A boy with many siblings and devoted to his family. He meets Yuu at a time when his family is facing a crisis.
Servant of the easily raised dragon king. He can be quite candid, but he often comes back. He admires the former dragon king, who was the mighty and great Overlord. He knew how to juggle knives.
Princess of the human nation. Since her men were once attacked by Overlord, she wonders if there is anything she can do, as even now they remain frightened by his resuscitation.
The evil king and the noble hero releases for PlayStation 4 and Switch on June 24 in Japan. Read more about the game here.
View the images in the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged for Gematsu. However, please follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- There are no comments for driving, including trolling, bait or posting shit.
- You know when not to comment. If you are not interested in a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port.
- There are no console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just naked). For example:
Woe is Leomon.Specify the topic of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commenters. You do not need to agree with each other, but discuss politely. If you find that the commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.