قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ The grieving family of Orlando says 28-year-old son died as a result of vaping

The grieving family of Orlando says 28-year-old son died as a result of vaping



The Orlando family mourns the loss of their 28-year-old son, who died last week. He was said to have died as a result of a vamping. Kyle Boyd's family said he enjoyed watching Gates, loved playing in Dungeons and Dragons and enjoyed wapping. His mother believes he killed him, killed him. Boyd's mother, Kimberly Boyd, said he had last Monday off after going home from a conversation with a group of friends. She said the next morning that she could not wake him. "I noticed there was no vomiting on the bed next to him, nothing on it, and the vape pen was there and Kevin heard me scream, 'Kyle, wake Kyle.' "Kimberly Boyd. Kimberly Boyd said doctors spent days trying to save their son, but that his lungs were too far away. Kyle's mother said her doctors told her he died of pneumonia caused by vaping. She said. his lungs look white In recent months, health officials said vitamin E acetate may be associated with thousands of vape users getting sick and dozens of deaths, most commonly used in lotions placed on the skin to help prevent how Kyle Boyd died mburley Boyd said doctors were able to get his son's liver, eyes and heart so they could donate the gift of life to other families.

The Orlando family are mourning the loss of their 28-year-old son, who died last week. He is said to have died as a result of vaping.

The Kyle Boyd family stated that he enjoyed watching Gates, loved playing in Dungeons and Dragons and enjoyed wapping.

His mother believes that he killed him who killed him.

Boyd's mother Kimberly Boyd said he recovered last Monday after returning home by hanging out with a group of friends. She said the next morning that she could not wake him.

"I noticed there was vomiting on the bed next to him, nothing on it, and the vape pen was there and Kevin heard me scream, 'Kyle, wake up Kyle,'" Kimberly Boyd said.

Kimberly Boyd said doctors spend days trying to save their son, but that his lungs are too far away.

Kyle's mother said doctors told her he had died of pneumonia caused by vaping. She said his lungs looked white.

In recent months, health officials said that vitamin E acetate has been linked to probably thousands of vape users who are getting sick and dozens of deaths.

Most commonly used in lotions placed on the skin to prevent aging.

An autopsy will determine exactly how Kyle Boyd died.

Kimberly Boyd said doctors were able to get his son's liver, eyes and heart to give the gift of life to other families.


Source link