Mother Indianapolis is finally about to recover after she has entered a terrible infection while on holiday with her family that she and her doctors have pinned the hot tub.
She told the newspaper she had an oral antibiotic for 10 days, but her leg continued to get worse and had to use a wheelchair.
Pseudomonas folliculitis, or "hot tub" folliculitis, is a skin infection of the hair follicles that occurs after contact with bacteria contaminated by water. The infection is caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria living in wet, warm areas, including hot tubs, jacuzzis and water slides, according to the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD).
THE WOMAN DIE FROM THE SINGLE AMBER OF NORTH KAROLINA, YOUR REPORTS. But when Bryant did not respond to the usual course of treatment, her doctors could not rule out a possible amputation.
"I was messing up in the room," she said. "I was like I could have no foot in 26."
But after starting antibiotics for 20 hours a day for four days, the infection began to weaken. Bryant told Fox News that she had reported on the incident at the hotel.
Click here to get FOX NEWS APP
"Our first family vacation," Bryant told News 8. "What a luck is this?"