قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ The Kentucky Man Caught Fat Eating Bacteria at Camping

The Kentucky Man Caught Fat Eating Bacteria at Camping



A man from Kentucky says he has invaded bacteria while camping – and is still recovering from a severe infection nearly two months later, according to a report.

Jonathan Metcal, of Lancaster, took a day off with his family to the Green River, where he went swimming and camping, he told local WKYt Wednesday. "I felt someone kicked me in the groin," Metcalf said at the exit.

The doctor diagnoses a case of necrotizing fasciitis, a rare bacterial infection that kills the tissues and secretes the lining of the muscle, according to the report. Symptoms of disease include a red or swollen area of ​​the skin that spreads rapidly, severe pain –

; even outside the infected area of ​​the skin – and fever, according to the CDC. About 700 to 1200 cases of the disease have occurred each year in the United States since 2010.

Metcalf spent two weeks in the hospital where he underwent surgical procedures, one of which cut off six inches of the upper thigh, "he told the station. Now he's waiting for the skin graft. "I've been in trenches, streams, four wheels all my life, probably every water pool. Most of them liked me, "Metcalf said. "That would never have gone through my mind, something like that could hit me. This is something you see on Facebook that you never think might be in your home.

Metcalfe, an electrician, has failed to work from the incident, and a nurse visits for home treatment. – he told the store. He hopes to return to work for a month.

Several people from across the country have recently been infected with bacterial infection from the meat. his wife said he was exposed to Vibrio bacteria on Magnolia Beach.

Ricky Rutherford, from Alabama, is struggling for his life after being infected during a kayak trip during the weekend.

Santa Rosa, Florida, said she was lucky to be alive after she infected the meat-eating infection in 2015 while catching clams in the water.


Source link