قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ World https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ The man was shooting Red Sox star David Ortiz, accused of complicity in attempted murder

The man was shooting Red Sox star David Ortiz, accused of complicity in attempted murder



A man arrested in connection with the shooting of the former Red Sox detachment, David Ortiz, in the Dominican Republic over the weekend is accused of joining a murder trial, a prosecutor spokesman said on Tuesday. Santo Domingo East said in a statement that he was trying to hold Eddy Vladimir Felis Garcia, who authorities said he had been arrested on Sunday night at the Dial Bar and Lounge in the eastern part of the city, in custody. Police reported that they had been beaten by a few cartridges after the shooting. Some earlier reports identified Garcia as a suspect shooter, but Tuesday's statement does not say that Garcia is charged with a shot by an early Ortiz known as "Big Papi" and who has wounded a TV presenter who was with the former Red Sox player.

Eddy Vladimir Felis Garcia, detained in connection with the shooting of former Red Cross rival Reds David Ortiz, was transferred from the police to a court in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, on June 11, 2019. Erica Santeic / AFP – Getty Image

There was a second arrest in the case, a spokeswoman for the National Prosecutor's Office reported to journalists through WhatsApp, but there was no evidence that the arrested was a suspected shooter, according to the Associated Press.

The police said two men appeared on a motorcycle and one of those people shot Ortiz. Garcia was captured by the patrons of the bar and beaten before being handed over to the police, and the other escaped on foot.

Garcia's family told NBC he was a fan of Ortiz and had nothing to do with shooting. lawyer Deivi Solano said that Garcia had no idea who took or what would happen when he stopped taking a ticket, AP said.

"He did not know what to do, a fan of David," Solano said.

The motif in the shooting is unclear. "Ortiz of the Dominican Republic returned to Boston on Monday and was treated at the Massachusetts General Hospital.

Ortiz's spokesman, Leo Lopez, said earlier on Tuesday that the baseball man was doing well after the surgery and that "He is really happy because it's only one day after the operation," Lopez said.

Ortiz's wife, Tiffany Ortiz, said: a statement published on Tuesday by Red Sox that he had passed a successful second o "She said her husband was expected to stay in the intensive care unit for the next few gall bladder doors, and part of his gut was removed from surgeons in the Dominican Republic hours after the shooting

Ortiz played 20 seasons in Major League Baseball, 14 of them for Red Sox, titles in 2004, 2007 and 2013, the title was the first World Championship in Boston since 1918

The baseball star was widely praised for a speech he gave to Fenway Park days after the bombing in the Boston Marathon, in which he said: "This is our (explosive) city and no one will dictate our freedom! Stay Strong! "

The Red Sox said they would offer their family all the resources available to help them recover it

The Dominican Public Ministry said on Tuesday evening that other people who might be related to the shooting, are

He added that he and the National Police will work without rest to get to the bottom of what happened and to hold the responsible officers


Source link