– Advertising –
With an update sent by Valve earlier today, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has undergone several major changes. The size of the update is approximately 1 GB.
Operation Broken Tooth, which began on December 3, 2020, is over. Ancient replaced Train in the Active Duty card pool and the developers introduced the Snakebite Case with 17 new skins.
Users who have not yet completed their missions can do so until May 15 and receive the prizes. The chicken-looking models have obviously received a “visual improvement”
Valve has also added a first-class subscription service called CS: GO 360 Stats for users who want to continue watching competitive and wing statistics, as during Operation Broken Fang. A subscription similar to DotA + is worth $ 1 per month.
Several users are outraged by the removal of Train instead of Mirage, the Active Duty card pool and the inclusion of CS: GO 360 Stats, which critics say should be made available for nothing.
The Snakebite case has Case Broken Fang gloves as rare special items. The update also brings improved security and stabilizes the game. Several maps, including Nuke, Ancient and Frostbite, have also received minor changes.
CSGO Map Pool:
- Dust 2
OPERATION SLUMEN FANG
- Operation Broken Tooth is over. Players who have not purchased operating stars will have until May 15 to claim their operating prizes.
- Introducing CS: GO 360 Stats – A subscription service for players who want to continue collecting official statistics for Competitive and Wingman.
- Premier Competitive remains available to all players, including a selection / prohibition process throughout the Active Duty Group card set.
- Retakes remained available and moved to Wargames.
CASE OF THE SNAKE
- Introducing the Snakebite case, which includes 17 community-designed weapons and a set of Broken Fang Case gloves as rare special items.
- The chicken models have received a visual upgrade.
- Fixed community maps whose textures will appear black as a result of previous security adjustments.
- The key can be associated with commands again. If you have used this key before, you will need to reconnect it.
- Further improvements in security and stability.
- Added an option for large community maps to fade the Boost Player Contrast feature beyond the far-Z fog plane by setting the fadeplayervisibilityfarz to “true” in info_map_parameters.
- Ancient has been added to the current Active Duty Group racing card group and Train has been removed from Active Duty Group.
- Grind and Mocha have been added to the official matchmaking in Scrimmage, Casual and Deathmatch game modes, replacing Apollo, Engage and Anubis.
- Calavera and Pitstop have been added to the official matchmaking in Wingman game mode, replacing Elysion and Guard.
- New route from CT spawn to A site
- Extended T input on the left side of the middle
- Open dormer in tunnel T to site A
- Extended area for bombing in zone B
- Open ledge on the site
- Various minor error corrections
- Fixed issue with cutting window in lobby T
- A centered lamp that eavesdropped on me
- Mainly repaired interior lighting
- Fixed drones for crashing in the lower right corner of the map
- Added drone clips to improve delivery drone navigation
- Removed rare cases of spawning in inaccessible areas / inside the terrain
- Made window frame in alpha not solid (thanks Musti)
- Fenced wooden railings in the frozen lake
- Improved appearance of the icy texture when Shader Detail is set to Medium or lower
- Fixed missing face on a wooden beam in Grad
- A sound effect has been added to the server room