The Raspberry Pi has sold over 37 million products to date. His, but sometimes need to be paired with a microcontroller. So far, the Raspberry Pi had not developed its own.
Here is the full list of specifications for the Raspberry Pi Pico:
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0 + @ 133MHz
- 264KB RAM
- 16MB flash memory
- DMA controller
- Interpolator and integer separation peripherals
- 30 GPIO pins, four of which can be used as analog inputs
- 2x UART, 2 × SPI controllers and 2 × I2C controllers
- 16x PWM channels
- 1x USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- 8x programmable I / O (PIO) state machines Raspberry Pi
- USB mass storage mode with UF2 support
You can buy it online now or get it for free in the February 2021 issue of HackSpace magazine.