- COVID tests for some schools in Monroe County show several positive cases 13WHAM-TV
- 315 new cases of COVID-19 in Monroe County, coronavirus hospitalizations close to all-time high Rochester First
- Lancaster County’s positive COVID test rate is almost twice the LancasterOnline target
- The doctor demonstrated the COVID-19 test, which is used in schools at foxrochester.com
- As tests for COVID-19 begin in most schools in Monroe County, parents are still split on the 13WHAM-TV mandate.
- See full coverage in Google News