The UFC Legacy Championship will be uniquely personalized for every individual athlete's champion, weight class, and number of championship titles. Each belt will be assigned its own serial number and the signature of UFC President Dana White for authenticity will be shown.
The UFC Legacy Championship, UFC, Belt Designer Brad Flaherty and Jae El Manufacturing, measures 50 inches long and 12 inches tall, weighing 10.45 lbs. Made of genuine leather, the belt has a customized Octagon pattern on its upholstery with golden octagonal snaps which include the UFC logo.
The base plate is highlighted with the UFC logo. Made of highly polished gold, the logo is centered on a pattern containing squares and octagons. The octagon contains 25 lines representing the silver anniversary of the UFC that celebrates in 201
• Belarus (Andrew Arlovsky)
• Brazil (Murilo Bustamante)
• Canada (Carlos Newton)
• Ireland (Conor McGregor) Rutten)
• United Kingdom (Michael Bisping)
• The United States (Mark Coleman)
• The United Kingdom (Michael Coleman) a country demonstrated by iconography of the flag. Eight boulders bordered on the plate, and for each win in the championship, one of the stones would be replaced with a red ruby. The date and place of the victory will be engraved next to the stone. If the athlete successfully protects his belt more than eight times, the red stones will be added to the right plate to confirm continuously. The right plate of the belt is decorated with a gold logo of the UFC World Champion and is surrounded by eight stones. The UFC partner, Bixler, will donate all the stones and engravings.
Subscribe to get the latest UFC content: http://bit.ly/2uJRzRR
Experience UFC lives with UFC FIGHT PASS, the UFC digital subscription service. To start your 7-day free trial, visit http://www.ufc.tv/packages
To order UFC Pay-Per-Views, visit http://www.ufc.tv/events  Contact UFC online and on social networks:
Facebook: http : // www. facebook.com/ufc
Connect with UFC FIGHT PASS on Social:
\ COM / ufcfightpass