Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Entertainment https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ The UK columnist asks whether Megan Markle reached CNN after the facts disappeared

The UK columnist asks whether Megan Markle reached CNN after the facts disappeared



A British newspaper columnist questioned on Tuesday whether the Duchess of Sussex’s Megan Markle had “reached” CNN after a package of international correspondents challenging various aspects of Oprah Winfrey’s interview with Royal disappeared from their website.

The lawsuit comes just over a month after British journalist Pierce Morgan said Markle had complained to the UK̵

7;s regulatory agency about his former employer, ITV, following criticism of “Good Morning Britain” that eventually led to his separation from the program.

Regarding the interview with Winfrey, the columnist of the British Daily Mail Dan Watton pointed out that CNN’s correspondent in London Max Foster broadcast a “first-class” report, which is said to debunk many of the claims that Markle is making to the royal family.

Foster’s report – 18 days after the Winfrey program – included accounts from former family members who talked about how the Windsors worked hard to prepare Markle for her unique and spectacular new life.

The report, Watton noted, is among the many gushing reports of Markle and Prince Harry’s interview and sharing their “truth.”

“The broadcast was so remarkable, I immediately tweeted it because it was the first indication that left-wing American broadcasters could finally shed light on the obvious inconsistencies in the interview,” Watton wrote on the Daily Mail website.

During the report, Foster said there were indeed several critics who pointed to discrepancies in Harry and Megan’s account with Winfrey.

The report, dubbed Chiron as “Royal Reckoning”, begins with Foster, noting that in any country, observers discuss issues such as suicide prevention and allegations of racism are serious and difficult to argue. It included a series of 7 challenges to the statements made during the interview.

Criticisms described in CNN’s now-missing report include, in the first instance, that the Sussex chose Winfrey and CBS to broadcast their interview instead of fulfilling a prior promise to work with more local or independent media.

Another claim was that Markle had never studied Harry online, although an ex-boyfriend said she had always been “fascinated” by royalty, especially the late Diana, Princess of Wales – as well as a controversial comment that she was married to Harry. three days before their official ceremony.

This claim seems to have been refuted by the Daily Mail, which received a copy of the marriage certificate.

Click here to get the FOX NEWS app

In his column, Watton said the potentially damaging report had been “erased from history by CNN,” but added that a source on Atlanta-based television had told him the removal would not happen due to outside pressure.

Video reports, he noted, are sometimes removed due to third-party copyright infringements or termination clauses.

But Watton added that his sources from the Royal Family are considering whether the network is “scared” of the prospect of upsetting its “awakened” viewership.


Source link