قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ They poured into their contact lenses, then lost sight, says the FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV report

They poured into their contact lenses, then lost sight, says the FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV report



A terrible reminder of the people who are contacting them to take them out before they bathe or swim. Two patients in the UK are legally blinded to one eye after infection with a rare parasitic eye infection associated with water. A 41-year-old woman describes two months of pain, blurred vision and light sensitivity in her left eye before doctors find a corneal defect, according to a report in .

The woman's eye, which looks green because of the paint used to detect corneal damage. (New England Journal of Medicine)

Eventually, the woman is diagnosed with keratitis, a parasitic infection "most common in people wearing contact lenses," according to the CDC. It describes risk factors including improper handling and "swimming, using a hot tub or shower while wearing lenses."

The woman eventually received a partial corneal transplant, which slightly improved vision.

Procedure on his right eye.

"If I look back, I will never have contacts again," says the 29-year-old Fox News. [201459004] Acanthohoebah infected with keratitis in 2018 after regularly bathe with contact lenses. before heading for the office, "he says.

He works with the Fighting Organization "Fight to See" to warn others that this "can happen for something as simple as taking a soul." [19659002] More from new user:

51.507351
-0.127758


Source link