قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ US https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Tulsi Gabbard qualified for the Democratic debate in October

Tulsi Gabbard qualified for the Democratic debate in October




  Tulsi Gabbard "title =" Tulsi Gabbard "/> </source></source></source></source></picture></div><figcaption>
<p>
                  Rep. Tulsi Gabbard. | Scott Olson / Getty Images </p>
</figcaption></figure>
<div class=

Election 2020

The Hawaiian Congresswoman is the 12th presidential candidate that reached the threshold for the next debate.

Updated


Rep. Tulsi Gabbard qualified for the Democratic Party's main debate in October, making her the twelfth candidate to reach the Democratic National Committee's thresholds.

Gabbard received 2 percent support in a New Hem poll held by the University of Monmouth and released on Tuesday.The Hawaiian congresswoman previously received 2 percent in three other DNC-approved polls, and her campaign says she has already raised more than 130,000 donors needed to

The story continues below

Gabbard will be joined by Joe Biden, Corey Booker, Pete Butigig, Julian Castro, Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Beto O & # 39; Rourke, Tom Steyer, Bernie Sander, Bernie Sander, Elizabeth Warren and Andrew Yan on stage in October.

Neither Steyer nor Gabbard participate in the September debate, and both need more time to be able to participate in the ballot box. threshold It is not yet clear whether their inclusion will require two debates in October. Previously, DNC and its media partners wanted to avoid putting more than 10 people at one time.

Spokesmen for the DNS and its media partners for the October debate, The New York Times and CNN, did not immediately respond to questions from POLITICO about whether there would be two debates overnight. The next debate is scheduled for October 15 – with the second evening of October 16 if necessary .

No other candidate appears to join the 12 that qualified for the October debate. Marian Williamson is the only other hope for a Democratic president to announce crossing the donor threshold, but she only hit 2% once in a DNC-approved poll. Qualifying for the October debate is over. To qualify for November, candidates must pass a modified voting threshold: either 3 percent in four DNC-approved polls or 5 percent in two approved early-state voter polls in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada or South Carolina . Campaigns must also accrue 165,000 donors, with 600 donors in 20 different states, territories, or Washington

Survey (19459038] Suffolk University / USA Today Network Network in Nevada published earlier on Tuesday by Qualified Biden, Buttigieg , Harris, Sanders and Warren for the debate in November, the day after the qualification rules were officially announced, and all five received at least 3 percent in the Nevada poll, with each campaign claiming more than 165,000 donations earlier.

In the Nevada poll, Biden led the field with 23 percent, followed by 19 percent with Warren.

Jan and Steyer scored 3 percent in the Nevada poll, this is Jan's second poll to qualify for the November debate and Steyer's first.

Debate Qualification November ends seven days before the debate, and the date, time and place of the November debate have not yet been announced.

University of Suffolk / USA Today Network poll Nevada polled 500 likely Democratic candidates September 19-23 and has a 4.4% error. A poll from the University of Monmouth in New Hampshire polled 401 likely Democratic voters September 17-21 with a margin of error of 4.9 percentage points.

Michael Calderone contributed to this report.


Source link