NASHVILLE – MMA Junkie was on the scene and reported live from the early and official UFC on ESPN + 6 fighters that started at 10:00 am (7:00 am).
Early weights took place at the UFC host hotel. Unlike most UFC events, there are no ceremonial weights for fans before Saturday's Bridgestone Arena and ESPN + streams.
Among those who weighed the two-time Athletic Champion Stephen Thompson 3-1 MMA, 9-3-1 UFC) and former lightweight champion Anthony Pettis (21-8 MMA, 8-7 UFC) who moves to £ 170 for the first time. Both men made a weight.
Only one fighter missed weight. The full UFC results on ESPN + 6 include:
MAIN CARD (ESPN +, 8:00 ET)
- Stephen Thompson (1
- Curtis Blades (262) against Justin Willis 265)
- John McDead (154) against Jesus Piedo (155.5)
- Deeson Figueridou (126) against Jusser Formig (126)
- JJ Aldrich (145.5) against Bobby Moffett (145.5)
- Frankie Saenz (135.5) against Marlon Vera (135.5)
PRIMARY CARD (ESPN +, 5 pm ET)
* The 2.5 kg missed limit.
For more information on UFC on ESPN + 6, see the UFC Rumors section of the site.