قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Technology https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ UK Charts: Pokmon Sword and Shield Announce Huge Weekend Sales

UK Charts: Pokmon Sword and Shield Announce Huge Weekend Sales



But New Games Can't Overcome the Sun and Moon 1 and the biggest exclusive game of the year. In fact, Pokmon Sword is the third largest launch of the Boxing Game of 2019, after FIFA 20 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (which have been released on multiple platforms).

Pokmon Shield comes in at # 3. To confuse matters, the dual pack – Pokmon Sword and Shield: Dual Edition – is listed separately and comes to # 7. In the interest of the following analysis, we will combine the sales of the three lists (Sword, Shield and Dual Edition). However, since Dual Edition is a package of Sword and Shield, we put in brackets what the numbers would be if you counted this version as double (since it includes both games).

Combined, the titles have secured the second largest launch of Pokmon games in UK history, selling 33% (or 43%) more of the 201

0 black and white Nintendo DS. The new games also sold 53% (or 64.6%) more when it launched than last year's Pokmon Let Go Pikachu and Let Go Eevee, which were also released on the Nintendo Switch.

However, they could not bring down the success of Pokemon Sun and Moon. The Sun and Moon were released during the 2016 Pokmon Go phenomenon, and together represent the largest Nintendo launch in the UK (ever). Compared to these 3DS games, Sword and Shield's debut sales are 39% (or 34.5%) lower.

It is worth noting that digital downloads that are increasing for Nintendo are not included in this sales data. The Sun and Moon were also released during a more positive IP period, with Sword and Shield being criticized by some fans during the pre-launch campaign.

Among the releases of Pokmon is Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order at No.2. This is a very strong opening for EA's new Star Wars adventure and this is the fourth largest launch of the game box to date.

Sales are 33% lower than the last major EA Star Wars game – Star Wars: Battlefront II, which was released in November 2017. However, EA has said that it does not have the same level of expectation for this title as it's an adventure story, not a multiplayer shooter. In addition, digital sales are not included.

The PS4 version of Fallen Order represents 66% of sales, with the Xbox One release accounting for the remainder of 34%.

The only other new game in the Top 40 is Terminator Resistance at # 38.

The big version last week was Death Stranding for the PS4. The Hideo Kojima game declined significantly in its second week in sales, down 71% in sales. The game therefore drops from No.2 to No.8

Need for Speed: Heat, which debuted at No.5 last week, is down 38% in sales and falling to No.11. Meanwhile, Mario and Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics actually grew sales in their second week (sales grew 12%), but the game is still falling from # 8 to # 10.

With Mario Kart 8: Deluxe at No.9 and Luigi 3's Manor # 6, there are six Nintendo Switch exclusives in the Top Ten.

Another notable success for Nintendo this week is Minecraft on Switch, which increases 31% in sales week to week (but still drops from # 9 to # 12), while Ring Fit Adventure sales increased 36%, and fitness games range from # 19 to # 15.

Ubisoft's Just Dance 2020, which also released last week, drops from No.15 to No.25. However, game sales were only 19% a week. Jumanji Movie Link: Video Game Changes from # 16 to No, 35 after a 37% Slide of Sales.

Here are the top ten UKIE / GfK for the week ending November 16:

Last Week This Week Title
New Edition 1 Pokmon Sword [19659024] New Liberation 2 Star Wars Jedi: The Order has fallen
New Edition 3 Pokemon Shield
1 4 Call of Duty: Modern War
] 3 [19659023] 5 FIFA 20
4 6 Luigi's Estate 3
New Edition 7 Pokmon Sword & Shield: Dual Edition
2 [19659022] 8 [19659024] Deadly Line
6 9 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
8 10 [19659023] Mario and Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games


Source link