Ultra Bonus Week 1
: Johto Journey  Official Description
"Teachers can enjoy the chance to work on their Johto Pokédex while researching and attacking. Wear your walking shoes, as Pokemon has never been seen in Eggs in Pokémon GO during this time it will hatch. ”
- If you are extremely lucky, you can hatch known U, L, T, R, and A shapes of 10 km. Eggs.
- Raiku, Entei, and Suikun will return to raids, along with other Johnny Pokemon.
- If you are lucky you can meet Brilliant Sentret and Brilliant Gligar!
- 2 × Incubator Performance During This Period
Event Guides and Priorities
Although Week # 1 is perhaps the least exciting Ultra Bonus Week, there are still some remarkable things that will keep things interesting . Shiny hunting is the name of the game, so be sure to check out Liam's awesome shiny hunting methods in Pokemon Go & # 8211; Article in Part 1.
- Catching a New Shiny Pokemon: Centret and Gligar . Sentret and Gligar are both great new events and should be easier to get during the event than after it. Sentret is a common caviar everywhere, but Gligar can be a little tricky. We offer a glossy check on each one. Furet is a surprisingly tough opponent in the battles for a coach.
- Maximum use of incubator. Since the incubator's efficiency will be doubled during the event, we advise you to keep the free incubator as active as possible. With Adventure Sync (make sure it's turned on!) And quite a bit of walking, you only have to wipe a huge amount of Stardust from the hatches.
- Candy Farm Raikou. Believe it or not, Raikou is one of the strongest electrical species to date and will probably remain so for years to come. Because Entei and Suicune are lower level attackers – there are much better fire and water species out there – Raikou is the only one worth attacking. Johto Beasts can be sleek, which is a plus too!
- Collect famous letters: ULTRA. Of course, but still – if you can, hatch as many eggs as 10 KM. They are always known for good commercial value, especially at GO Fest and Safari Zone events where people will trade you crazy Pokemon for the missing Letter Known.
- Fill in your Johto Pokedex gaps. Although most of our readers have completed their months (and years) of Johto Pokedex, we are sure that there is someone who has at least one shadow in this section. Fix it!
Notable Johnny Pokemon to watch out for
The following Pokemon from the Jonto region are considered good catches for PvP or PvE, be sure to catch a few if possible:
<img src = "https: / /db.pokemongohub.net/images/official/detail/183.png "title =" Pokemon GO Marill "alt =" Pokemon GO Marill  Marill
Azumarill is disgustingly strong in the Big League, so every Marill, who you catch has the potential to become a threat. Look for good PvP IVs and don't think twice.
The evolution of Pineco – Forretress – is one of the strongest Pokemon in the big league since he was b good by the fabulous Steel Input Remember to get a few as the event goes on, they are PvP staples.
Evolved in Weavile, High Glass a gun with dark and ice type DPS.Good for some attacks, occasionally fun to fight.
The bored fire snail lives like the Magcargo in the Big League, where it counteracts fortress and fire species surprisingly well. Strange writing, using niches.
Swinub evolves into Piloswine and Mamoswine, the best type of ice we currently have in Pokemon GO. Mamoswine is absurdly strong, remember to tackle Swinub candy if you can.
Problems with Flying Steel Great League. Take a good one, spend some dust on it, save it and appreciate it. Skarmory is ranked as the # 5 Best Pokemon in the Big League by PvPoke.com. This is very good for one of the worst PvE Pokemon in the Jonto region (Shuckle not included)!
There is no such thing as ]. Tyranitar is one of the most versatile Pokemon ever added to Pokemon GO, and growing Larvitar candy is the only viable route that can direct you to the tyrannical army. Do not miss!