Microsoft released the highly anticipated KB4505658 update for Windows 10 version 1809 on July 22, 2019. The update is the second cumulative update for the month after KB4507466 and KB4507465 for Windows 10 versions 1803 and 1709 that were released on July 16, 2019 after the release of the updates security for July 2019 a week earlier.
The second cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903, the current version of the Windows 10 operating system, is still missing.
KB4505658 addresses multiple issues in Windows 10 version 1809. Note : We suggest that you install the update only if you are affected by one of the issues and you need to fix it as soon as possible. Updates can cause other problems, and it is advisable to wait for them to be unaffected. If you need to install it, make sure you have backed up before continuing. See free backup and recovery if you are not sure which backup program to use for this operation.
KB4505658 for Windows 1
0 Version 1809
KB4505658 is now available on Windows Update Clicking the Update Check button returns the new update to systems that use Windows Update. It is not available for business and enterprise update solutions but can be downloaded as a stand-alone update package from the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
KB4505658 addresses the following issues:
- Fixes a performance problem on some WebAssembly sites.
- Fixed an issue that caused IE to stop working by dragging tabs to create new browser windows. A problem with the Windows notification system, which caused "nonsense" characters to appear instead of single quotes.
- Fixed a Windows Search issue that causes non-reinstalled new or updated applications. and "Save as" if they do not work in high contrast mode.
- Fixed issue for migration, due to which the SharedPC rules are not transferring correctly.
- Fixed issue
- Fixed a Windows Log problem that prevents the processing of notifications if the log is full.
- Fixed a Microsoft or Azure Active Directory account that recognized the problem until
- Fixed the Netlogon service error "0xC000007A – ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND."
- Fixed the problem of Windows Hello for Business authentication on Windows Server 2016 with Server Core installed.
- Fixed issue that causes some Windows Server Containers or Hyper-V containers to have empty names.
- Fixed issue in Multipath I / O (MPIO) input and output.
- Reinforce the Certificate Revocation List for Internet Exchange Switcher Versions 2 for VPN Connections.
- Fixed error "ERROR_PORT_NOT_AVAILABLE (633)" when using Always On VPN with t
- Fixed an issue that changed the status of working folders in File Explorer to 0x80C802A0 (ECS_E_SYNC_UPLOAD_PLACEHOLDER_FAILURE) after Space Unloading was selected.
- An error has been corrected in the use of "Some Data Storage Technologies for Retrieving Data".
- A problem has been solved that has caused Microsoft Application Virtualization.
- Fixed is a problem that is corrupted by the Microsoft Queensing feature. restore or restart.
- Fixed a problem with the Windows screensaver application, which prevents some features from running as expected.
- Fixed issue that prevents certain permissions from being saved when you select "save my files" after using Reset
- Fixed system reliability vulnerability when upgrading from Windows 10 version 1703.
- Fixed entry in  Update the time zone information for Brazil
Microsoft lists four existing known issues on the Support page. The update removes the known Windows-Eyes problem, but the following four issues are still not fixed:
- Some operations may fail in clustered shared volumes.
- Devices with "installed some Asian language packs" may receive a "PSFX_E_MATCHING_COMPONENT_NOT_FOUND" error.
- Devices can be loaded in black on the first boot after installation of the update.
Now You: When do you install the available updates? Is there any experience with this?
Update KB4505658 for Windows 10 version 1809 is out “/>
the long awaited update KB4505658 for its Windwos Windows 10 operating system, version 1809 on July 22, 2019.