Virginia woman undergoes infection with body food, there is an emergency surgery after 10 minutes of swimming at the local beach
A Virginia woman who received a Staphylococcus infection that spread across her leg after just 10 minutes in the water had to have an emergency surgery days later, according to the reports. "My God, my foot will fall," Amanda Edwards told WTKR. "That's the only thing I could keep thinking. n 19659004] Beach facing the ocean "/>
Beach facing the ocean
Edwards was on Norfolk's ocean view last week with friends when he noticed the prevalence of the infection. She told WTKR that she did not pay attention to it for a few days until she could no longer walk.
Finally, he went to the hospital for an emergency surgery. "They had to cut me, squeeze it and fill it with gauze. I had to keep it for days. I had to take three antibodies every six hours. "
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE FOX NEWS
She said the doctors told her that the infection could have spread to an open end of her leg. A swimming session when Edwards was on the beach due to increased bacteria in the water.