Can Georgia start its third different quarterback on Saturday against Mississippi State? If the noise outside of Georgia’s practice is to be believed, it looks like JT Daniels could play his first shots of the year against the other SEC Bulldogs on Saturday night.
Daniels has yet to play this year after arriving from the USC as a transfer. Many at one point expected Daniels to start giving up Jamie Newman. But Daniels was not healthy to start the season, as he was cleared to see the field after the game against Arkansas.
This week, Georgia coach Kirby Smart spoke more positively for Daniels than in the past.
“The leadership he has shown since he arrived has been very good. When you are in a room with guys without much experience – he is a person who has some experience. “
So what would be a good game for Daniels? What will it look like in its first game from August 2019? And will he be able to fix some of the problems that plague the crime in Georgia after the game in Alabama?
DawgNation’s team of insiders and experts from Brandon Adams, Mike Griffith, Jeff Sentel and Connor Riley are discussing what Daniels can bring this week in Cover 4 Live.
Other topics discussed include:
- Will Georgia wear black T-shirts?
- Should we worry about the potential of the Georgia-Mississippi game being postponed?
- What should UGA change after the game in Florida?
- What will Georgia’s defense against Mike Leach look like?
- How good can Anthony Edwards be for the Minnesota Timberwolves?
- Did Anthony Edwards’ experience with basketball in Georgia help?
You can watch DawgNation’s Cover 4 live every Thursday from 7:30 pm ET on DawgNation’s Facebook and Youtube pages.
More football stories from Georgia from around DawgNation