ST. LOUIS – Missouri is currently vaccinating people in phase 1A, phase 1B – level 1 and phase 1B – level 2. Monday marks when those in phase 1B can start getting vaccinated.
Phase 1B – Level 2: High risk individuals
Protect those at increased risk of serious illness
- Everyone aged 65 and over
- Adults with the following conditions:
– Chronic kidney disease
– COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
– Intellectual and / or developmental disabilities such as Down syndrome
– Heart disease such as heart failure, coronary heart disease (coronary artery disease) or
– Severe obesity (BMI> 40 kg / m2)
– sickle cell disease
– Type 2 diabetes mellitus
While Phase 1B – Level 2 is now eligible for the vaccine, people in other groups are still trying to get vaccinated.
The next group that will be able to receive the vaccine will be Tier 3. Residents in this group are considered critical infrastructure employees such as teachers, childcare workers, government officials and others.
You can learn more about the various priority groups in Missouri on the COVID Vaccine State website.
St. Louis County says it will receive more doses of the vaccine tomorrow.
Many countries offer registration so that you can receive notifications when you are eligible for the vaccine. You can find a link to these registrations here.
Suggest a correction