Alexandra Grant was Keanu Reeves' first romantic date on a red carpet, 35 years after his career began! Here's what you need to know about the famous artist whose working relationship with Keanu has grown into something more.
Alexandra Grant's Love Story with with Keanu Reeves 55 is beautiful. The fateful meeting of 46-year-old artist with John Wick at a dinner in 2009 led to nearly a decade of working collaborations, a love of art and books, and a friendship that all ended in the debut of a red carpet as a Gala couple at LACMA Art + Film in Los Angeles on November 2, 2019. Keanu's decision to bring a plus-one (who was not a relative or friend) was a big one. To the public, the actor has not been joined by a red carpet sweetie since he appeared in his first movie in 1
Keanu (publicly) remains a bachelor for a long time after the tragic death of his stillborn daughter Ava Archer Syme-Reeves in 1999, which was soon followed by a car accident that cost the life of the child's mother and Keanu's ex-girlfriend – actress Jennifer Syme in 2001. Here's what you need to know about Alexandra, the woman who conquered Gadze's heart on the Internet after all this time – a feat she could only dream of!
1. The text and language inspire Alexandra's art. She is described as "a text artist who uses language and word networks as a basis for her work in drawing, drawing and sculpture," according to the introduction of the Ochi Alexander Gallery. The talented artist has cultivated her love of spoken word as a child, having grown up in different countries: Mexico, Spain and France.
2. Her work is exhibited in prestigious museums. The art of Alexandra is on display at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) in Los Angeles, the Contemporary Museum in Baltimore, the Museum of Art in Los Angeles (LACMA), the Paris Gallery Gallery, the Museum of the Broad Museum Harris Lieberman University and Gallery in New York, just to name a few! Los Angeles Film Gala on November 2, 2019
3. Keanu is one of Alexandra's longtime associates. Their relationship, professional at first, started with books! Alexandra brought the illustrations to Keanu's first book, an adult painting with paintings called Ode to Happiness which was published in 2011. She also reached out to illustrate Keanu's poem, issued in 2015.
4. Alexandra and Keanu run a publishing company together. The publishing company, called X Artists & Books, launches in the summer of 2017. Moving away from the mainstream footprints, the company focuses on "unusual collaborations" and books that "don't really have a place because they're in between genres." , which business partners explained in an interview with Los Angeles Magazine in February 2018. The interviewer noted that they shared an "easy report" and spoke "in a comfortable transcript, fueled by jokes and smiles" – prediction, right?
5. Alexandra is involved in philanthropy for artists. In 2008, she founded the grantLOVE project, which sells a variety of hood products, screen prints to neon signs, to raise funds for projects by other artists and non-profits!