What you need to know
- The new cumulative update is now available for the Windows update on May 1
- This update pushes the number to 18362.267.
- The release contains a long list of bug fixes, but there are no new features.
This week, Microsoft took out the cumulative update for Windows computers 10 May 2019 Update. Like all cumulative versions, this update does not contain any new features. Instead, there is a bug fixes package that fixes a number of issues that are available in previous assemblies.
This release contains several highlights, including fixes for how Microsoft Edge processes PDF documents and bug fixes that would prevent Windows from working after restarting the computer. Here is a complete list of fixes for build 18362.267:
- Meets a problem that does not record the last user's last login even when the user has accessed the server's network share.
- Addresses a problem that may disrupt domain trust when you enable the Recycle Bin on the domain that has established the trust relationship.
- Addresses a problem that prevents the Windows Hello from being authenticated after a restart.
Update the time zone information for Brazil.
- Addresses a problem to enable Microsoft Edge to print PDF documents that contain properly oriented pages and portraits.
- Addresses a problem with PDFs that are configured to open only once in Microsoft Edge.
- Addresses a problem that colors may display incorrectly when viewing a 10-bit display panel image.
- Problem addresses that can prevent you from changing the brightness of the display when you use some graphics drivers after resuming from sleep or hibernation.
- Addresses an issue where the Windows Graphic Device Interface (GDI +) returns a blank surname to Bahnschrift.ttf.
- Addresses a problem that can trigger an event by pressing and unpinning the mouse so that it can sometimes get an extra mouse move event.
- Addresses a problem that can cause the UI to stop responding for a few seconds when scrolling through windows that have many windows.
- Addresses an issue that does not override Autologon when you press and hold the Shift key during startup.
- Addresses a problem that may prevent the device from going into sleep when some Bluetooth-enabled applications are open.
- Addresses a problem that may reduce the audio quality of Bluetooth when using certain audio profiles for extended periods of time.
- Addresses a problem that does not allow Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) to work if you run it when you are not connected to a Domain Controller (DC). App-V scripts also fail when you run it in an environment that contains only Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Addresses an issue that causes an error if you open Microsoft Office OneDrive on Demand When User Experience Virtualization (UE-V) is enabled. To apply this solution, set the following DWORD to 1: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft UEV Configuration Agent ApplyExplorerCompatFix
- Addresses an issue with UE-V, which can sometimes prevent the shutdown path.
- Addresses a problem that may cause a system that has a trusted platform module (TPM) to stop running.
- Addresses a problem that prevents the system from recognizing a Microsoft or Azure Active Directory account until the user logs on and registers again.
- Addresses a problem that may prevent the Netlogon service from creating a secure channel and reporting the error "0xC000007A – ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND."
- Addresses a problem that fails to update the PIN (Minimum Length, Required Numbers and Special Characters, etc.) rule for Windows Hello for Business when the device PIN already exists.
- Addresses an issue that causes failure to create a recovery device (USB key) with the error "0x80042405 [gle=0x00000715]."
- Meets a problem that prevents the launch of some emulation of the Android emulator based on the platform of the virtual machine.
- Addresses an issue that uses a temporary account to log into a local user account when the account is configured with a mandatory roaming user profile. The error "We can not access your account" appears. The application event log contains Event 1521, and the event source is listed as Microsoft-Windows User Accounts.
- Addresses an issue that changes the status of the workspaces in the File Explorer to 0x80C802A0 (ECS_E_SYNC_UPLOAD_PLACEHOLDER_FAILURE) after selecting an on-site release.
- Addresses a problem that may cause remote desktop response stop when someone who uses a device redirection disconnects.
- Addresses a problem that may cause the Remote Access Manager (RASMAN) service to stop. You may receive a "0xc0000005" error on devices that have a manually configured diagnostic level for the default setting of 0. You may also get an error in the Windows Logs Application section of the Event Viewer with Event 1000 "svchost ".exe_RasMan" and "rasman.dll." This problem occurs only when the VPN is configured as a VPN (AOVPN) connection with or without a tunnel on the device
- Addresses a Problem Causing of container host applications periodic loss of connectivity due to conflict container application
- Addresses a problem that periodically prevents links to a corporate network when using Always On VPN with IKEv2, connections are not always established automatically, and manual connections sometimes fail. call the RasDial function from the command line for the target VPN connection, you get the error "ERROR_PORT_NOT_AVAILABLE (633)".
- Adds limited support for Windows dictionaries for Chinese Simplified, English (Australia, Canada, India, United Kingdom), French (France), German (Germany), Italian (Italian), Portuguese (Brazil) , Spain).
- Addresses a problem opening or using the Window-Eyes screen reader application, which may cause errors and prevent certain features from running as expected. This problem occurs under certain circumstances, such as when the system battery is low or there is an unexpected power cut.
- Addresses a problem that prevents the App-V app from opening if the client is offline and a startup script for the App-V app is set.
- Addresses a rare issue that temporarily prevents other processes from accessing Windows Defender (ATP) files.
- Addresses a problem that causes the Start menu to stop responding when signing new users in Windows 10, version 1903.
- Updates the Windows Ink Workspace by simplifying the menu and adding direct integration with the Microsoft application Whiteboard for a wealthier collaboration experience.
If you are using the Windows Update on May 10, 2019, you can now get these fixes through Windows Update. Manual updates are also available through the Microsoft updates catalog.
Portable (and Affordable) Power Supply Devices We Love
Each of these chargers will keep your favorite gears and accessories for longer, and none of them cost more than $ 30.
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.