قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Health https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Woman says she got carnivorous from visiting nail salon | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV

Woman says she got carnivorous from visiting nail salon | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV



KNOXVILLE, Ten. “A Tennessee woman says that the little nickname at a local nail salon was all it took for flesh-eating bacteria to start destroying their thumb.

Since then, Jane Sharpe has undergone numerous surgeries to treat necrotizing fasciitis, has lost her sense of numbers and has tingling in her other fingers, she told WATE.

"I was completely shocked that you could go into a nail salon and have this happen," she said.

Sharpe's Nightmare. started in February when he went to do his nails at Jazzy Nail Bar in Knoxville.

She knew something was wrong when, two hours after leaving the salon, Sharp says she developed flu-like symptoms and her thumb started to ache

She went to the hospital where she was given pain medication and a nurse told her to monitor her symptoms and keep in touch. Sharp said he credits the nurse for potentially saving her life by waking her up to check her condition at night.

"… the doctors said that if I didn't get to the emergency room when I did I wouldn't do it," I won't be here, Sharpe said.

A few surgeries later, Sharp misses part of her thumb, but she's grateful she's alive.

Jazz Noyles did not return a comment request.


Source link