Microsoft has launched annual sales of Xbox Live Black Friday, and as always, the sheer number of games sold is staggering. Hundreds of games and DLC tracks are already on sale, and while most of them are in Xbox One-specific games, there is also an Xbox Series X / S with smart delivery enabled. You can play the entire Xbox One library of next-generation systems with various enhancements, making this sale of particular interest to those who may be new to owning an Xbox.
In terms of smart delivery games – those that provide access to the Xbox One and native versions of X / S at one price ̵
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, our Game of the Year 2019, reaches $ 39, and the recently released Watch Dogs: Legion sells for $ 40.19. Although the brand new Assassin’s Creed Valhalla isn’t for sale on Xbox Live, you can get a package with Valhalla and Legion for $ 91.29, saving almost $ 19 off the standard price. If you prefer to go to all Assassin’s Creed, you can get a package with Valhalla, Odyssey and Origins for $ 80.
Sports fans also have a variety of discounted gaming options for the Xbox One, including Madden NFL 21 for $ 36 and NBA 2K21 for $ 30. Both will have Xbox Series X / S versions available, but while Madden’s is a free upgrade (once will arrive in December), you will need to purchase a separate version (or more expensive package) of NBA 2K21 to get the next -gen edition, which is not included in this sale.
Other highlights include Star Wars: Squadrons for $ 24, Gears 5 for $ 10 (a fresh release of its Series X / S upgrades and a great free multiplayer update) and Titanfall 2 for $ 4. And if you don’t have Grand Theft Auto V yet, the premium edition (with little bonus content on GTA Online) is up to $ 15 before the upcoming launch of a new robbery or online extension.
Although the sale is too extensive to list everything, you can see an overview of many of the remarkable deals below.
Keep in mind that even with Xbox One games, you may notice advantages when playing the Xbox Series X / S. This can include dramatic improvements in charging time and, depending on the game, improved frame rates and higher resolutions.
Although the sale is now live, Microsoft has not officially announced the details, so we do not know when it will be executed until more games are added. Based on the game’s pages, the sale should end on or around December 3rd. We’ll report back when more information is shared, and if you’re open to purchasing physical games, be sure to check out our review of the best games for Xbox deals.
- Best games for Black Friday 2020 (Nintendo Switch, PS4 / PS5 and Xbox One / Series X)
- Black Friday 2020: Closing of shops for Thanksgiving, retail ads and offers to look forward to
- Scan ads for Black Friday 2020: Best offers from Walmart, Target and others
- Walmart announces a date and time to restore the PS5, Xbox Series X for Black Friday
- The PS5 and Xbox Series X will be available in GameStop stores on Black Friday
- The best Black Friday 2020 deals for Nintendo Switch: games, console package and much more
- Best Black Friday 2020 deals for PS5 and PS4: Games, PS Plus and more
- The best deals for Xbox Series X and Xbox One for Black Friday 2020