Nintendo publisher and developer Monolith Software has announced Xenoblade Chronicles remake Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition for Switch. It will launch in 2020.
Here's a preview of the game, via Nintendo.com:kazi19659004is the epic game of Monolith Soft Xenoblade Chronicles which originally launched in 2012 on the Wii system, is intended to be reborn on the Nintendo Switch as Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition . The game, which chronicles the adventures of Schulk and Fiora, is scheduled to launch for the Nintendo Switch in 2020.
Watch the message trailer below. See a set of screenshots in the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged for Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic .
- There are no comments for attracting information including trolling, bait or posting shit.
- You know when not to comment . If you are not interested in a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No Offensive Comments . This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or malicious content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging ports .
- Without Console Wars .
- Using spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (not just for naked) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Specify the subject of content outside of the spoiler labels.
- Be respectful of other commenters . You don't have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that the commenter does not follow this simple tag, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comment without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.