When he spends too much time in his underwear playing video games – or watching other people play video games on YouTube – my friend Cole imagines his grandfather sighing rolling his eyes, saying, "I fought in a war for this?"
This, in my opinion, is the spirit that made the Reddit user always change their lock screen to a photo of Logan Roy during the day . the disapproving father of Inheritance Decision . The editor said it was a useful reminder to stay away from your phone. You can do the same regardless of your taste in disappointed parenting figures. For you, this could be:
- Mufasa, disappointed in Simba, playing in the Elephant Cemetery
- Miranda Priestley, disappointed in Ann Hathaway for refusing Cerulean
- Gordon Ramsay, whispering "damn" because promising MasterChef The competitor has prepared a bad meal
- Hank Hill, disappointed that Bobby can't throw baseball
- Judy Dench's teammate, disappointed that Bond can't keep him in pants
- Maggie Smith in all her roles, disappointed that someone used the wrong fork or married into a family that was supposed to Find your furniture
Find a good still image or even a GIF if you want to make an animated lock screen . Imagine this character watching you lose your life on your fucking phone. Feel shame. Let that shame take you from your phone and back to real life, or at least your computer.
Simple "phones are not essentially bad" apply. Only do this if you really want to stay out of your phone for your own good, but you can't turn it off all day or leave it at home. (These are banners that people used to go around all day without a little communication and information center.) Suggestions for disapproving numbers are welcome.