The next object of Joe Goldberg’s distorted love is no stranger to television drama.
Michaela McManus, whose long list of small-screen credits includes memorable roles A lone tree on the hill and The Vampire Diaries, will portray the mysterious married neighbor, the character of Penn Badley, to whom he turned in the chilling last moments of YOUis the second season.
McManus’ character, Natalie, has professional and social success. But in Joe’s true way, he sees through her perfect appearance – and you know what happens when someone makes Joe curious.
Keep scrolling to break down nine other key characters entering Joe̵
* According to (NashvilleDylan Arnold) is a student who has a difficult relationship with his stepfather. Described as “wise and perceptive, but vulnerable and anxious”, Theo tends to interfere in other people’s business while “solving” his own with drugs and risky behavior.
* Marien (Sabrina’s chilling adventures(Tati Gabrielle) is a pointless librarian whose perception with eagle eyes keeps her up to date with what is happening in her neighborhood. But like all the characters in this show, Marien hides personal struggles under her buttoned exterior – struggles that prevent her from creating a better life for her young child.
* Dante (The good wife(Ben Mel) is a cold librarian whose eyesight was impaired during his service. A devoted husband and stepfather, Dante took the opportunity to help his friends with their own children.
* Kiki (Good problem(Shannon Chan-Kent) is a loyal member of the Sherry clique. A married mother and life coach, Kiki enjoys her fabulous life, from average fitness classes to her long gossip coffee sessions.
* Kiki Brandon’s husband (Days of our lives“Christopher Sean) is a father who stayed at home and earned millions in the technology industry in his younger days.
* Andrew (Madam Secretaryis Chris O’Shea) is another dad who always stays at home and always knows the latest gossip, which makes him a valuable member of Sherry’s click.
* Andrew Jackson’s husband (9-1-1Brian Safi) is a great technology lawyer who has managed to remain humble despite his success.
* Gil (Homeland(Mackenzie Astin) is a soft-spoken geology professor whose “truly kind nature” can be seen by others as “vanilla and naivety.”
* Dr. Chandra (A daredevil(Ayelet Zurer) is a therapist with experienced couples who intends to fully explore the deepest and darkest problems of his patients.
* И SHIELD agentsJack Fisher will play young Joe, whom we will see in painful flashbacks at the Boy’s House, where he is ruthlessly harassed.
Your thoughts on YOUnew additions? Any theories about how they will all make their way into Joe and Love’s lives? Post a comment with your hopes for season 3 (now in production!) Below.